9.28.2013

Aleksander is TWO!

This sweet boy turned two last Sunday...  I can't believe how fast time flies!  We chose to celebrate the following day with cupcakes and presents...thanks to Pinterest for the amazing Elmo cupcake idea!  I love how they turned out...and they were super easy!  Aleks was in heaven!  His big brothers were very excited to celebrate with him and help him open his presents...he is so loved! 

I took this after church on his actual birthday...some of you may have already seen it on Instagram or Facebook, but I wanted to include it with this blog post.  His dimples and big blue eyes just melt my heart!  I can't believe we have TWO blondies!








 
Happy Birthday little man!  We love you so much!  

3 comments:

Evaly said...

darling cupcakes and darling boy! can't believe he is 2 already!

Hanson Family said...

Happy Birthday!! The cupcakes are so cute

Brittany and Bronson said...

Such a stinking little cutie!!!